Even you being from me so near
"The Silence" between us I can't bear
Though our eyes meet and lips smile
Our voice hardly breaks even for a while
Either I' m in canteen,lobby or upstair
About you is what i care
Even from you when I'm away
my eyes keep searchin' you all the way
Getting away from you, I feel making a mistake
But there is no risk I want to take
Good relation with you I must make
Says my heart its for your own sake
I hardly ever speak to you I know
Open are my emotions though
My nervousness is alive just so
& beats my heart to and fro
Yet, you still don't hate me..i believe
And there is a promise I wanna keep
Never in a problem will I leave you alone
and will fight for you in an enthusiastic tone
No comments:
Post a Comment